We have listed some great references and resources we have used over the years. Send us an email if you want to add to our list!
- Pande, S. Peter, Neuman, P. Robert, Cavanagh, R. Roland. The Six Sigma Way Team Fieldbook An Implementation Guide for Process Improvement Teams: McGraw-Hill, 2002
- The Lean Pocket Guide XL Tools for the Elimination of Waste: MCS Media, Inc., 2006
- The Black Belt Memory Jogger: Goal/QPC and Six Sigma Academy, 2002
- Montgomery, C. Douglas. Introduction to Statistical Quality Control: John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 2001
- Damelio, Robert. The Basics of Process Mapping 2nd Edition: CRC Press, 2011
- Frost, Dr. Bob. Designing Metrics, Crafting balanced measures for managing performance: Measurement International, 2007
- Improving Business Processes, Expert Solutions to Everyday Challenges: Harvard Business Review Press, 2010