When was the last time you had a full-fledged Business Operations Review? Do your Business Operations Review coincide with your business planning cycle?
It is important to ensure that your day-to-day operations is perfectly aligned with your strategic goals, mission, and vision. A great strategy is useless if you do not know how to execute flawlessly with operational excellence.
Here are some signs that you need to have a business operations review:
- Expenses are growing faster than revenues (Are you operating efficiently as possible?)
- High employee turnover due to lack of training (Do you have adequate training processes and procedures?)
- High employee turnover due to day-to-day fire drills and burnout (Are your employees so busy with the day to day that they do not have time to be efficient?)
- Customer attrition due to poor client management processes (Do you have efficient and scalable processes in place to adequately service customers)
- Is your business growing faster than you expected and thus your processes are not scalable to keep up with your growth?
Small Businesses would benefit from having at least an annual Business Operations Review, however, a best practice for many medium to large businesses is having a review quarterly.
Branner Consulting, LLC’s signature service is performing Business Operations Reviews for small to medium sized businesses. Using thought leadership and industry specific benchmarking, our team evaluates the current state of client’s day to day operations to determine best practices, lessons learned, and opportunities for improvements.
Branner Consulting, LLC excels in business process improvement consulting and training. We are problem solvers and business coaches with experience across multiple industries including healthcare, financial services, education, and various manufacturing sectors.