Small Business Owners,
Wow, it’s already August! Check out these small business articles as you start winding down the summer. In addition, take about 10 minutes to complete the survey by selecting the link below.
- New Venmo Small Business Grant Program to Support Emerging and Small Businesses
- Fewer Small Businesses Are Lining Up for Federal Contracts. Those That Did Booked a Record $154 Billion in 2021
- How is Small Business Financial Health Attained and Maintained?
- How to Source Employees for Your Small Business
- Nearly 6 in 10 SMEs use personal money to help run their business
Research Survey Information:
I am studying the impact of COVID-19 on small business owners’ resilience, passion, and exhaustion. The survey should take no more than 10 minutes of your time. Participation in this research study is voluntary and confidential. Participants who are the CEO, President, Founder, or owner of small businesses in the United States are eligible. If interested, please click on the link below to participate anonymously. The first question in the survey includes a consent form where if you choose not to participate in the study, you can select no, and the survey will skip to the end.
If you find or write a great small business or process improvement article, feel free to share it on our Facebook page.
If you are looking for a small business operations consultant, Branner Consulting, LLC can help you identify, document, measure, monitor, and improve your key business operations processes. Our signature service is performing Business Operations Reviews for small businesses. Using thought leadership and innovative cross-industry analysis, our team evaluates the current state of the client’s day-to-day operations to determine opportunities for improvement.