Continue to improve your small business throughout 2016!
Now that the 1st quarter of 2016 is behind you, let’s take a look at the year-to-date performance for your small business.
Use these questions to start your quarterly review.
- Did you have any defects? If so, how many?
- Did your defects result in decreased customer satisfaction? If so, how many customers were impacted?
- Did your expenses meet your expectations (on target, above, or below)? Why?
- What was your largest expense driver? Why?
- Did you meet or exceed your revenue goals? Why or why not?
- Did you increase, decrease, or maintain your number of customers? Was this what you expected?
It’s never too late to improve your business and take it to the next level. Start planning today to improve your business in 2016. All the data that you collected in the first quarter is a great baseline for the remainder of the year!
Branner Consulting, LLC can help you identify, document, measure, monitor, and improve your key business operations processes. Our signature service is performing Business Operations Reviews for small businesses. Using thought leadership and industry specific bench-marking, our team evaluates the current state of client’s day to day operations to determine best practices, lessons learned, and opportunities for business process improvements. We help you identify potential problems and help you solve them!