It is National Small Business Week from May 1st – May 7th 2016. Set aside time to take advantage of these great resources and activities from the Small Business Administration (SBA).
FREE Webinars: https://www.sba.gov/nsbw/webinars
- Webinar: Taking the Mystery out of Voluntary Benefits
Sponsor: Colonial Life
Webinar Date/Time: Monday, May 2, 1:00pm ET / 10:00am PT
- Webinar: The Decline of Magstripe Cards—and What That Means for Your Business
Sponsor: Square, Inc.
Webinar Date/Time: Monday, May 2, 3:00pm ET / 12:00pm PT
- Webinar: Cloud, Mobile, and Social: Great Apps and Services That Will Grow Your Business
Webinar Date/Time: Tuesday, May 3, 3:00pm ET / 12:00pm PT
- Webinar: Access to Capital and Business Loans: Best Practices
Sponsor: Sam’s Club
Webinar Date/Time: Wednesday, May 4, 4:00pm ET / 1:00pm PT
- Webinar: Tips for Getting Your Business Financially Fit
Sponsor: Intuit Quickbooks
Webinar Date/Time: Thursday, May 5, 3:00pm ET / 12:00pm PT
Week long events: https://www.sba.gov/nsbw/events
Participate on Social Media with the hastag #DreamSmallBiz
Branner Consulting, LLC can help you identify, document, measure, monitor, and improve your key business operations processes. Our signature service is performing Business Operations Reviews for small businesses. Using thought leadership and industry specific bench-marking, our team evaluates the current state of client’s day to day operations to determine best practices, lessons learned, and opportunities for business process improvements. We help you identify potential problems and help you solve them!